Are you a Software Tester that is looking for a place where he can develop himself in an ambitious team? Then we are looking for you!
As a Software Tester you are part of the development team and from there you start writing tests during the refinement of features. You test features & bugs in terms of functionality and user acceptance. You help the product owner to identify areas for improvement and come up with solutions. In addition, you think along in how we can improve the quality of our software product. You will:
• Conducting tests;
• Writing tests;
• Improving the test process;
• Identifying areas for improvement.
In addition to that, you have an independent and varied job with a lot of personal responsibility. You work in a nice atmosphere at an informal and professional organization. Of course you will receive a good salary and excellent additional employment conditions. You have flexible working hours with a view to permanent employment.
• You have at least a NQF level 5 education or higher in the direction of IT;
• You have a number of years of relevant work experience;
• You are structured and precise;
• Working in an agile work environment makes you happy.
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
Our client is the all-in-one supplier of hardware and software for the recreation industry. They convert complex issues from our customers into innovative solutions with the aim of providing the perfect guest experience. Their software is an “As-a-Service” solution and has a modular structure. The client controls all processes within recreation. They also supply hardware such as check-in kiosks, barriers, license plate cameras, cash register systems and electronic locks. With a team of 32 colleagues, they are a one-point contact for the customer. Thanks to this focus, they are growing and looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to further expand this success with us in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14