Collaboration, independence, responsibility and personal development are top priorities in the workplace. Personal work, many development opportunities, challenging projects and direct one-on-one contact with the manager, that is what you can expect in this role.
• As a Software Engineer PLC you are developing and writing software for PLCs and HMIs for control installations, among other things;
• The design, development and programming of software for process installations and machines;
• Translating functional designs into software architecture;
• Installing and commissioning the software and installations on location at the customer;
• Coming up with new developments, together with colleagues you ensure that these are realized;
• Drafting requirements, design, tests and functional documentation;
• Analyzing problems at control level and as a Software Engineer PLC you have initiative to find alternatives in a creative way.
• You have at least a completed Bachelor;You have a number of years of relevant work experience;
• You have knowledge of and experience with (modern) test methods such as TMap (Next), ISTQB and tools such asSOAPUI, tools for test automation;
• Knowledge of- and experience with modern design and development methods (eg microservices,APIs, Web services) is an advantage;
• You have worked in Agile teams and have affinity with DevOps;
• You have social and analytical skills to deliver results in a compact team;
• You are driven, assertive, analytical, eager to learn, innovative, a team player and result-oriented.
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
The client has been successful for more than 50 years as a specialist in developing and realizing the desired custom-made filling and packaging systems for the fresh food industry and convenience food industry. The machines are used to fill and package products such as wraps, sandwiches, meals, salads, sauces, vegetables and fruit in an efficient and reliable manner.
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14