Do you want to contribute to the energy transition? Are you a flexible Service Electrician / Engineer who like to be on the road? Then we are looking for you!
As a Service Electrician / Engineer you perform installation and maintenance work on low- and medium voltage installations and cable networks.In your role as Service Electrician / Engineer you also perform installation and maintenance work, you are involved in figuring out and solving malfunctions and you take care of the construction at plot connections of both large and small consumers. You also ensure a good and timely administrative handling of the works and assignments and you will be assigned to breakdown and standby services.
• You have at least a technical study and relevant experience
• You are an experienced technician/electrician or engineer in infra electricity.
• You have at least 2 years work experience in the direction of the Electrical Engineering field.
• You are prepared to follow subject-oriented courses.
• You are open to changes that the energy transition will bring.
• You are independent and responsible and you are able to organize your own work.
• You can operate well both independently and in a team.
• You enjoy dealing with people and you are representative and strong in communication.
• You have a flexible working attitude.Words such as safety conscious, sense of responsibility, decisive and stress resistant describe you well.
• You are willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
The client is a network operator and network company in the north of the Netherlands that provides households and companies with gas, electricity and fiber optics. The client distinguishes itself in facilitating local and regional initiatives in its area of work. Important spearheads for the coming years are sustainability and the energy transition, including the increase of green gas in the network, investigating the possibilities of using hydrogen in the distribution network, preparing the electrical network for the future and finally the construction of heat and fiber networks.
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14