Do you like to be on the road with colleagues, visit clients and have your own van full of gear? Then we are looking for you to be our new Service Electrician!
or the technology department of our client, we are looking for handy colleagues with an electrical engineering education who are enthusiastic about the preparation and installation of columns, barriers, access control, electrical boxes, license plate cameras and whatever else we can think of.
Occasionally our client crosses the border, so a few nights away from home should not be a problem. Are you eager to learn and in possession of a driver's license, then you will quickly have a varied and independent job.
• You have at least a technical study and relevant experience;
• In possession of a driving license;
• Pro-active, driven and motivated attitude;
• You are an all-round handy man;
• Accurate and solution-oriented;
• Flexibility, because sometimes you have to stay overnight;
• Available for periodic on-call services.
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
Our client is the all-in-one supplier of hardware and software for the recreation industry. They convert complex issues from our customers into innovative solutions with the aim of providing the perfect guest experience. Their software is an “As-a-Service” solution and has a modular structure. The client controls all processes within recreation. They also supply hardware such as check-in kiosks, barriers, license plate cameras, cash register systems and electronic locks. With a team of 32 colleagues, they are a one-point contact for the customer. Thanks to this focus, they are growing and looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to further expand this success with us in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14