Do you have a passion for understanding how things work - and how to keep them working? The cranes cannot lift and theSPMTs cannot operate without skilled technicians who ensure that everything is in optimum condition for safe use.
· As a technician you repair the special equipment with which they carry out groundbreaking work. Cranes, trailers and unique transport equipment. No day will be the same!
· You carry out maintenance and inspections and provide services to equipment on location. You look ahead, you find smart and lasting solutions.
· Ensure that the condition of equipment is in accordance with applicable standards and instructions
· Carrying out high-quality work, including inspection, prevention, renovation and modification
· Complete new construction projects as needed
· Working on different types of mechanical (auxiliary) equipment related to various power transmission systems
• A completed N4-level education, or thinking level and experience,preferably in the direction of Millwright, fitter and turner or DieselMechanic;
• Experience in the field of maintenance work, hydraulic, pneumatic andelectronic systems;
• Afrikaans, fluent in speech and writing;
• Experience with safety training and procedures is a plus;
• Basic level experience in rigging operations and equipment is a plus;
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
The client is a leading international heavy lifting and rigging company n the Netherlands. They have been a leader in technical heavy lifting and transport for decades. With their skills and expertise, they help the world grow while meeting customer challenges in the safest and most efficient way. Asa professional at this client, you work in a world full of opportunities with great development prospects, the best equipment and the smartest thinkers.
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14