Do you like a technical challenge and do you get energy from finding and solving complex faults? Do you have a passion for the process and manufacturing industry? Then we are looking for you!
• Together with your colleagues from the technical service, you are responsible for the entire maintenance and machine-availability;
• Solving all common technical faults and problems with the machines and installations in the electrical and mechanical field;
• Carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance on the machinery and installations;
• Making improvement proposals to make adjustments to the process or machine park;
• Revision of machines and machine parts;
• Carrying out checks of the machines in the field of (food) safety.
• You have at least a completed study on Millwright level or in a similar direction or you poses the relevant experience;
• You have more than 2 years of work experience in a similar position as an Millwright or Electrician in an industrial environment;
• You have knowledge of and experience with process improvement programs;
• You have knowledge of Siemens S7 PLC;
• You have knowledge of Scada systems;
• You have knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics;
• You are willing to develop yourself further in the field;
• You are willing to work in a 2 shift system;
• You have more than sufficient knowledge of the English language in word and writing and speak Afrikaans;
• Knowledge of BRC or other food safety standards is an advantage;
• Experience in the food industry is a plus.
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
Our client is the most modern gelatin factory in Europe. Designed to the highest up-to-date standards, but also based on the tradition and technology of a renowned company. Experienced in the production of high-quality gelatin and collage.
They will eventually have a total annual capacity of 10,000 tons. With the ability to supply gelatin and collagen of various origins (mainly pigskin, but also fish, poultry and beef bone), they are active in the feed-, pharmaceutical-, health- and cosmetic industries for a variety of applications.
At the premises in the Netherlands, they are exclusively dedicated to producing pigskin gelatin with a wide range of characteristics that have been well introduced in confectionery, desserts, dairy, meat, ingredients, beverages, food and health markets.
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14