Are you a Laravel Developer that is looking for a place where he can develop himself in an ambitious team? Then we are looking for you!
You will become part of a team of back- and front-end developers, designers and project leaders with whom you will have close contact, a lot of sparring sessions and exchange ideas. You are busy developing the software package of the client on a daily basis. This includes, for example, the continued development of our reservation system, financial accounting and home automation links, but also linking the software to APIs from third parties.
• You have at least a completed Bachelor;
• You have a number of years of relevant work experience;
• You are a strong PHP-er who can complement our team;
• You have experience with frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and you know their fundamentals;
• You can work well in an environment with fixed projects and ad-hoc work;
• You can understand and develop existing code both technically and functionally;
• You think code quality is super important.
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
Our client is the all-in-one supplier of hardware and software for the recreation industry. They convert complex issues from our customers into innovative solutions with the aim of providing the perfect guest experience. Their software is an “As-a-Service” solution and has a modular structure. The client controls all processes within recreation. They also supply hardware such as check-in kiosks, barriers, license plate cameras, cash register systems and electronic locks. With a team of 32 colleagues, they are a one-point contact for the customer. Thanks to this focus, they are growing and looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to further expand this success with us in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14