Do you have a passion for the process and manufacturing industry? Do you have experience with industrial automation and are you looking to exploit your knowledge at a high-end factory? Then we are looking for you!
You will work in a team of professionals with dynamic projects. Process optimization is your expertise. You will design suitable solutions for automation problems so that the factory and the process can further improve. A lot is invested in the knowledge of the employees in order to keep quality high and to build a lasting relationship. On a daily basis you:
• Develop and program operating systems (PLC) together with the project team;
• You are involved in finding solutions during the design phase;
• Creating custom solutions with the available components;
• You communicate with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the development and integration of the control system you have developed runs as smoothly as possible;
• Documenting completed work is also one of the tasks of the Software Engineer Industrial Automation.
• You have at least a completed Bachelor education in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Control Technology or a related technical education;
• You have more than 2 years of demonstrable work experience as a Software;
• Engineer Industrial Automation or related;
• You have knowledge and experience within industrial automation;
• You have knowledge of one or more PLC and SCADA packages;
• As a Software Engineer Industrial Automation you are enthusiastic, independent and entrepreneurial;
• You are willing to broaden your knowledge and develop yourself further through courses or training.
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
Our client is the most modern gelatin factory in Europe. Designed to the highest up-to-date standards, but also based on the tradition and technology of a renowned company. Experienced in the production of high-quality gelatin and collage.
They will eventually have a total annual capacity of 10,000 tons. With the ability to supply gelatin and collagen of various origins (mainly pigskin, but also fish, poultry and beef bone), they are active in the feed-, pharmaceutical-, health- and cosmetic industries for a variety of applications.
At the premises in the Netherlands, they are exclusively dedicated to producing pigskin gelatin with a wide range of characteristics that have been well introduced in confectionery, desserts, dairy, meat, ingredients, beverages, food and health markets.
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14