Within thisrole you will get a chance to make electrical designs for a leading company.The production lines that you will be designing are for the cheese industry.And as you know we take cheese very serious in the Netherlands.
The work consists of designing, elaborating and drawing operatingsystems for cheese production lines.
You are ultimately responsible for electrical engineering functionalityand safety and you oversee the entire process. You are under the directsupervision of the Head of Automation. In projects you report to the projectleader.
In addition, the following activities also apply to this position.
• Designing complex operating systems
• Project responsibility from start to finish
· Electrotechnical regulations
· Delivery with CE markings
• Consultation with Engineers and Project Management todetermine the functionality of the installation
• Designing, calculating and drawing the electricalinstallation
• Transfer to and if necessary supervision of production
• Checking the internally or externally suppliedinstallation
• Project documentation before delivery, including CE
• Coordinate activities and planning with projectmanager
• A completed Bachelor, or thinking level and experience in the electricalengineering direction
• Knowledge of and experience with Eplan
• Knowledge of the applicable standards, sometimes also outside the EU
· Electrical engineering
• Knowledge of the materials to be used
• Afrikaans and English (writing and speaking)
• In possession of a driving license (can be South African)
• Affinity with the various facets of industrial automation
• Flexible attitude
• Several years of work experience in a similar position
• Pro-active and stress-resistant
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
The client is a company that specializes in the development, design,production and installation of automated systems and machines for cheeseproduction, cheese storage and cheese treatment and
operates on the national and international market.
The company distinguishes itself through innovation, custom-madeinstallations and customer-oriented work.
Approximately 80 people work at the company
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14