As anAutomation Engineer, your work consists of devising, developing, programmingand commissioning the control of cheese production lines in the Netherlands,but certainly also beyond. You are sometimes involved in detail withmeasurement and control technology, sometimes with setting up a general controlconfiguration. Ultimately, you will be able to oversee the entire process andcontrol the technical control. In the field you have contact with fellowmechanics, but also with operators and employees of the technical service. Youare under the direct supervision of the Head of Automation.
You aresometimes involved in detail with measurement and control technology, sometimeswith setting up a general control configuration. Ultimately, you will be ableto oversee the entire process and control the technical control. In the fieldyou have contact with fellow mechanics, but also with operators and employeesof the technical service. You are under the direct supervision of the Head ofAutomation.
In addition, the following activities also apply to this position:
• Drawing up functional descriptions in consultationwith constructors and project management.
• Making program descriptions.
• Programming complex operating systems.
• Configure HMI stations.
• Documenting the written software.
• Commissioning of installations on-site at clients.
• Coordinate activities and planning with the projectmanager or client.
• Providing training/instructions to users on-site atthe client.
• Troubleshooting, on location or via remote services.
• A completed Bachelor, or thinking level and experience in the electricalengineering direction
• In possession of a driving license B (South African will suffice)
• Communicative skills both orally and written in Afrikaans and English.
• Flexible, independent attitude and the ability to respond to changingsituations during work on location.
• Required knowledge:
· Industrial networks (ProfiBus/ProfiNet)
· PLC controls (STEP7/TIA/Allen Bradley)
· Frequency inverters (Danfoss)
· Servo technology (SEW)
· SCADA (WinCC/InTouch)
· Security system (DistributedSafety).
• If you don’t have all the knowledge you can learn a part on the job
• An opportunity to work and live in the Netherlands with fantastic quality of life (with an option to get a Dutch passport);
• A competitive salary that fits your skill and experience;
• Employ IR will cover work related costs and the cost of relocating to the Netherlands;
• Employ IR will assist you every step of the way during your relocation process;
• 8.33% of a gross yearly income as vacation money;
• A company car that can be used privately;
• 25 vacation days;
• Travel allowance;
• Good pension scheme;
• Training opportunities;
• Growth and development opportunities.
The client is a company that specializes in the development, design,production and installation of automated systems and machines for cheeseproduction, cheese storage and cheese treatment and
operates on the national and international market.
The company distinguishes itself through innovation, custom-madeinstallations and customer-oriented work.
Approximately 80 people work at the company
Employ IR is specialized in helping South African professionals work in- and relocate to the Netherlands. We are a young and dynamic organization who visits South Africa frequently. Do you want to join our ambitious team? As a consultancy firm we will outsource you to one of our clients that fits your wishes, ambitions and talents. You will either work at one of our clients permanently or on project basis, depending on your and their preference.
Rinus van der Veen
+31 6 25 49 09 14